Halloween In A Bag
Each year, thousands of individuals from all over the world travel to New England to celebrate October in Salem. As this year many will be unable to travel, we hope this care package will bring a little piece of Salem’s Halloween to you! This special bag was created by the Halloween enthusiasts in our Department of Education and contains a selection of items related to the fascinating history of Halloween.
In this bag you will find:
- A specially designed tote bag featuring a real turn-of-the-century Halloween postcard
- A Brief History of Halloween pamphlet
- A true New England family mulled cider recipe
- A bag of Gibralters, the famous Salem candy, along with a short history of this special treat
- Instructions for two early twentieth-century Halloween party games, from Mary E. Blain’s 1912 book Games for Hallow-e’en
- A vintage Haunted Happenings button
- A make-your-own vintage Halloween cat mask
- A hand selected and pressed fall leaf from Salem
To preserve the integrity of the contents while shipping, you will receive a deconstructed bag, along with festive tissue paper and a Salem Witch Museum bag. A perfect gift for yourself or a loved one this fall!
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
Out of stock