Terms and Conditions
CHOOSE YOUR TIME WISELY.
Please note, tickets may sell out and we will not be able to switch your reservation time or refund you if you arrive late.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING REGARDING OUR MASK POLICY
We appreciate your cooperation to make your stay in Salem and at the Museum as pleasant as possible. We are happy to be open and to keep you and our staff safe, and we require compliance with our mask policy even if you have had your COVID inoculations. At this time, we have no exceptions to the face covering/mask policy.
The following information will assist you in following our museum’s current guidelines and ticketing policy. Please read this information before proceeding to the next page!
You do not need to be in Salem or at the Museum to purchase your tickets. In fact we recommend purchasing them before you arrive. Tickets are sold for the day of only, you cannot purchase tickets in advance! We offer presentations every half hour, i.e. 9:45 am tickets are for the 10 am presentation and 10:15 am tickets are for the 10:30 am presentation, etc. You should allow about one hour and 15 minutes for your visit.
- **TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE as we sell out during peak times. It’s important that you arrive on time.
- You may need to wait outside on our front plaza for up to 15 minutes before entering the museum for your visit. Please plan accordingly, especially during inclement weather.
- At peak season, the system may lag because of ticket demand. Please have patience when purchasing your ticket and do not do not refresh the page or press the submit button multiple times to prevent extra charges. You may need to clear your cellphone or computer cache if the system doesn’t allow you to purchase tickets.
- When you arrive, check in with a staff member at the front of the museum, at your allotted time. Please have your cellphone and confirmation email ready. We will scan your QR code and present you and your party with your timed museum admission stickers, and direct you to the appropriate entry point into the museum.
- PLEASE NOTE – The museum presentation depicts tragic history, including a tableau of the Devil, the pressing of Giles Corey and hanging of George Burroughs and may not be suitable for all audiences.
By checking the box below, you agree to abide by these terms to ensure the safety of our visitors and staff.
- Wear a face covering (over your mouth and nose) at all times when in the museum. Recognize we will be enforcing this requirement and may ask you to leave, and will not refund you, if you do not comply.
- Check in ON TIME for your reservation as we offer limited tickets and will not be able to accommodate OR refund you if you are late.
- Choose your time wisely, as you cannot change or switch your time once you have selected a presentation.