More About Mary Gedney’s Tavern/The Gedney House

Additional note: Eleazer Gedney’s first wife was Elizabeth Turner, the sister of John Turner who built his own house in 1668, today known as the Turner-Ingersoll Mansion a.k.a. The House of the Seven Gables.

 

The Gedney House is owned by Historic New England, and has been on the National Register of Historic Places since 1974.