Senior Citizen (62+)
COVID Policy Update: Masks are now optional when visiting the museum.
- We sell all of our tickets online only, and they are available to purchase at midnight on the day of your visit. Click the “Purchase Same Day Ticket” box on the upper right hand corner of the website. To enter the timed ticketing page, you will first be asked to read and agree to the “Terms and Conditions.” Click the accept box at the bottom of the agreement to select your timed ticket.
- We offer presentations every half hour with a check-in time fifteen minutes before the start of the presentation. For example, 9:45AM is the check-in time for our 10AM presentation. Please allow up to one hour and fifteen minutes for your visit.
- Choose your ticket time wisely! During peak season, tickets do sell out, and we will not be able to switch your reservation time or refund your tickets if you arrive late or miss your presentation. During the summer and fall, we strongly advise planning for VERY heavy traffic and LIMITED PARKING.
- Upon arrival, a staff member will check you in, give you a timed sticker, and direct you to the ticket holder entrance.
- If you do not see the email with your ticket information, check your spam folder.
- Please note, you may need to wait outside on our front plaza before entering the museum for up to 15 minutes. Please come prepared for inclement weather.
- Multilingual options (French, German, Japanese, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Mandarin, and Cantonese) are available for the main presentation. The second exhibit is conducted in English.