It’s October and you want to visit the Salem Witch Museum! Here are some helpful tips to secure your admission at one of Salem’s busiest museums.
- Make the Salem Witch Museum one of your early stops or better yet, purchase your tickets online! You must be in Salem and enable your cellphone location to do so.. Tickets are available for same day but you can enable your cellphone location prior to arriving to simplify ticket purchasing.
- Because of COVID-19 and because we have drastically reduced the museum capacity, we strongly urge our visitors to purchase tickets online. This will be the best way to ensure you secure a ticket for the day.
- Please make note of the time you have chosen as we do not admit visitors who arrive late and for 2020 there are no refunds for missing your presentation.
- Go enjoy your day in Salem
- Be back at the Museum no later than 5 minutes prior to your presentation time. Note: this is the most important step as we only allow a certain number of visitors into the museum at any given time. If you miss your time, you cannot get in and we do not refund admission
- Please allow one hour for your visit at this time of the year
- In case of severe weather - consult our homepage "Special Alert Red Banner" for the latest information on hours of operation."
- We do not admit visitors who do not wear face coverings properly - over your mouth and nose. Thank you for complying with local and state mandates.
- We accept most major credit cards as well as Traveler’s Cheques
- Admission for Adults is $14.00, Senior Citizens $12.50, and Children 3-14 years of age $11.00
- If you have a library pass, hotel voucher or GoBoston Card, please follow the above instructions to validate your pass or card – but arrive by 12 noon to guarantee you’ll be able to visit that day. Please note most passes and vouchers are not valid on weekends in October
- Certain third party vendors sell a limited number of admissions to the Museum. When they sell out of their allotment of “tickets” their website states that the Salem Witch Museum is “Sold Out”. Most often that is not the case. Please contact the Museum before assuming that we are not available. We now sell museum tickets through our website. They are available for purchase once you arrive in Salem, and you must enable your cellphone location to purchase them. Click on the Purchase Same Day Tickets Link and read the terms and conditions to secure your tickets.