It’s October and you want to visit the Salem Witch Museum! Here are some helpful tips to secure your admission at one of Salem’s busiest museums.
- Make the Salem Witch Museum one of your early stops. Tickets go on sale at 9:45 am
- Stand in the "Purchase Ticket Here" line (the ticket line moves quickly) and when you approach the admission desk, you'll notice a large sign listing all available presentation times
- Choose from one of the available times
- Let the Museum staff know how many Adult, Senior Citizen, and Child tickets you need and your preferred time
- Purchase your tickets and make note of your ticket's presentation time
- Go enjoy your day in Salem
- Be back at the Museum no later than 5 minutes prior to your presentation time. Note: this is the most important step as we only allow a certain number of visitors into the museum at any given time. If you miss your time, you cannot get in and we do not refund admission
- Please allow one hour for your visit at this time of the year
- In case of severe weather - consult our homepage "Special Alert Red Banner" for the latest information on hours of operation."
- We accept most major credit cards as well as Traveler’s Cheques
- Admission for Adults is $13.00, Senior Citizens $11.50, and Children 6-14 years of age $10.00
- If you have a library pass, hotel voucher or GoBoston Card, please follow the above instructions to validate your pass or card – but arrive by 12 noon to guarantee you’ll be able to visit that day. Please note most passes and vouchers are not valid on weekends in October
- Certain third party vendors sell a limited number of admissions to the Museum. When they sell out of their allotment of “tickets” their website states that the Salem Witch Museum is “Sold Out”. Most often that is not the case. Please contact the Museum before assuming that we are not available