It’s October and you want to visit the Salem Witch Museum! Here are some helpful tips to secure your admission at one of Salem’s busiest museums.
- Make the Salem Witch Museum one of your early stops. Tickets go on sale at 9:45 am
- Stand in the "Purchase Ticket Here" line (the ticket line moves quickly) and when you approach the admission desk, you'll notice a large sign listing all available presentation times
- Choose from one of the available times
- Let the Museum staff know how many Adult, Senior Citizen, and Child tickets you need and your preferred time
- Purchase your tickets and make note of your ticket's presentation time
- Go enjoy your day in Salem
- Be back at the Museum no later than 5 minutes prior to your presentation time. Note: this is the most important step as we only allow a certain number of visitors into the museum at any given time. If you miss your time, you cannot get in and we do not refund admission
- Please allow one hour for your visit at this time of the year
- In case of severe weather - consult our homepage "Special Alert Red Banner" for the latest information on hours of operation."
- We accept most major credit cards as well as Traveler’s Cheques
- Admission for Adults is $12.00, Senior Citizens $10.50, and Children 6-14 years of age $9.00
- If you have a library pass, hotel voucher or GoBoston Card, please follow the above instructions to validate your pass or card – but arrive by 12 noon to guarantee you’ll be able to visit that day. Please note most passes and vouchers are not valid on weekends in October.