The Andover Center for History & Culture, formerly the Andover Historical Society, is located on Main Street in downtown Andover.
October Alert - Yes, we are open. Please click here for important information on how to visit this October.
More About Andover Center for History & Culture
The Andover Center for History & Culture (formerly the Andover Historical Society) is headquartered in the Amos Blanchard House on Main Street, which was built in 1819 and donated to the Society in 1929 by Miss Caroline Underhill, who lived in the house until she passed away in 1956. The Center offers house tours and has a research room where the public is welcome to investigate Andover’s history. Their website contains a wealth of interesting information about the town, including material on the witchcraft trials and Reverend Francis Dane. Also available for purchase here are copies of the Plan of Andover in the Province of Massachusetts Bay, Essex County, 1692, a map created by the historical societies of Andover and North Andover in 1992. For further information, please visit: AndoverHistoryandCulture.org
97 Main Street