The Billerica Public Library provides a wealth of history information on their website, including walking tours, genealogical resources, cemetery details, photographs, and an informative section on “Witchcraft in Billerica.” Local History/Reference Librarian Kathy Meagher is an invaluable resource and generous with her knowledge.
For more information, see Local History.
The first public library was established in Billerica in 1880, and a second in 1980. In 2000, the current Billerica Public Library opened in its present location, utilizing the historic 1895 Old Town Hall building, which was renovated and enlarged.
15 Concord Road