The North Andover Historical Society is on Academy Road, in the old town center.
October Alert - Yes, we are open. Please click here for important information on how to visit this October.
More About North Andover Historical Society
The North Andover Historical Society, founded in 1913, is located in the Samuel Dale Stevens Memorial Building, on the Massachusetts Avenue side of the North Andover Town Common. The Society owns two historic buildings: the 1789 Johnson Cottage, located next to the museum building, and the 1715 Parson Barnard House at 179 Osgood Street. Several books about the 1692 witchcraft trials are available in the museum store, as are copies of the Plan of Andover in the Province of Massachusetts Bay, Essex County, 1692.
For more information, please call 978-686-4035 or visit: northandoverhistoricalsociety.org
153 Academy Road