The Old Fuller Burying Ground is located on Old South Main Street.
More About Old Fuller Burying Ground
A short distance from the Lt. Thomas Fuller House on Old South Main Street is the Old Fuller Burying Ground. According to Rita M. Kelley’s 1979 research, the oldest marker dates to 1738, but it is thought there are many unmarked graves, so it was likely established earlier.
There are numerous Fuller, Wilkins, and Kenney family grave markers. Also buried here is Middleton’s first minister, Reverend Andrew Peters, who served from 1729 to 1756, when he died at the age of 55.
Fuller stones in the front of the cemetery
Wilkins family graves
The gravestone of Reverend Andrew Peters, first minister of Middleton