Established in 1740, this beautiful, one-acre cemetery is the final resting place for members of the Towne, Easty, Cummings, Porter, and Batchelder families.
More About South Side Cemetery
Set back from Rowley Bridge Road is the one-acre South Side Cemetery. The first land was deeded by Joseph Herrick in 1740, and increased with a gift from the Cummings family in 1814. Buried here are members of the Towne, Easty, Cummings, Porter, and Batchelder families.